The International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA 2019) will take place in Granada, Spain, at the Granada Conference and Exhibition Centre from 9-13 September, 2019, coupled to the IEEE-APS Topical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless Communications (APWC 2019).
WIPL-D will make a significant contribution to the scientific program. The company President, Professor Branko Kolundzija, and a team of associates from WIPL-D and from the School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, are kindly inviting you to attend the presentations of the following papers:
- Least Squares Method Weighted Domain Decomposition Method with Arbitrary Overlapping of Subdomains for Scattering from Large Platforms – Tasic, B. Kolundzija, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Monday, September 9, 15:40 – 16:00)
- From Low to Ultra High Order Basis Functions: General Approach for Highly Accurate and Efficient EM Modeling – B. Kolundzija, M. Kostic, WIPL-D Belgrade, Serbia, A. Krneta, D. Olcan, J. Perovic, S. Savic, M. Ilic, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Tuesday, September 10, 16:20 – 16:40)
- An Entire-Domain Analysis of 2-D Structures with Closed Cross-Sections using High-Precision Integration – J. Perovic, D. Olcan, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Tuesday, September 10, 16:20 – 16:40)
- Method of Moment Solution of Surface Integral Equations for Arbitrary 2D Periodic Composite Material Wednesday – B. Kolundzija, M. Kostic, WIPL-D, Belgrade, Serbia (Wednesday, September 11, 09:00 – 09:20)
- Recent Advances in Entire-Domain Analysis of 2-D Structures using Method of Moments – D. Olcan, J. Perovic, B. Kolundzija, A. Djordjevic, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Wednesday, September 11, 10:00 – 10:20)
- Evaluation of Potential and Impedance Integrals in Case of Singular Bases Along Axially Symmetric Antennas – A. Krneta, B. Kolundzija, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Wednesday, September 11, 14:40 – 15:00).